RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房 - 香港RC遙控車討論區

找回密碼
 新玩家註冊
搜索
查看: 1982|回復: 15
打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

Drift front differential setting 一問 d-max hpi pro d tao5 vdf please ?

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
hhxhkuroro 發表於 2010-7-9 16:23:35 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

遊客登錄

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?新玩家註冊

x
any ching please..

i want to know front one way or front differential batter for drifting.
i think everyone say one way better but. the top end drift car comes with differential
like the HPI Pro D ta05 VDF and yokomo.
why they give you a differential if one way is better?
because they want you to buy option and pay more money? or differential is better for experiance...

do i need one way or differential if i want to do like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c ... &videos=Y0rVCs_iATU
2#
 樓主| hhxhkuroro 發表於 2010-7-10 16:29:05 | 只看該作者
anybody help please..........
3#
 樓主| hhxhkuroro 發表於 2010-7-12 06:14:55 | 只看該作者
....no one answer.....
4#
fatchickterian 發表於 2010-7-29 14:28:29 | 只看該作者
Well, this is only my opinion, to me it doesn't matter if you're using a front diff or a front one-way, it's all about which one you're more comfortable with.  So go ahead and try the both and you'll find out in no time.

Inaddition, the be honest, to drift like the guy in your video was not about using front one-way or diff, clearly that guy is a {banned}ing drifting nuts, who does nothing but practise with his cones the hole day!!

Practise more and you'll get there!!
5#
 樓主| hhxhkuroro 發表於 2010-7-29 15:11:35 | 只看該作者
回復 4# fatchickterian

do u think he using drift package with no upgrade? last night i try my d-max and VDF the VDF way better....
6#
WallaceNg 發表於 2010-7-29 16:55:11 | 只看該作者
front one way is hard to control unless u drift on carpet
7#
fatchickterian 發表於 2010-7-30 08:28:58 | 只看該作者
回復 5# hhxhkuroro

It's hard to tell which chassis he's using! But man, u are rich and updated with you drift chassis, I'm still using my TB-03D which I'm still very happy with!!

And yeah, I'd have agree that VDF is easiler to use comparing with D-Max (although I have not got any chance to try the both yet).  D-Max is a totally different style of drift chassis.
8#
 樓主| hhxhkuroro 發表於 2010-7-30 16:40:27 | 只看該作者
回復 7# fatchickterian

ummm why do you think dmaxx is different/ because is not belt? i have TB03 D also.... very hard to drift.... i already have front one way and rear spool... but is WHITE PIG motor... is that the reason why so hard... and i really noticed.. the steering problem... and now i gave up.. i thought TB03 can be MY best street drift and play car.... but hard to use...
9#
fatchickterian 發表於 2010-7-30 22:01:48 | 只看該作者
回復 8# hhxhkuroro

Well, not sure if I'm doing this the good way, but my TB-03D is using a Speed Passion brushless sensorless system 13.5T motor, with front one-way and rear diff.  

I had a bit of steering problem too, but after I've replaced the Tamiya steering set and the 3R steering block, the car becomes very solid in corners.
10#
fatchickterian 發表於 2010-7-30 22:09:42 | 只看該作者
回復 8# hhxhkuroro

Oh, I forgot about the D-max question.  Yeah it is very hard to set up as the clutch in the middle gives you too many different combinations of front to rear ratio.  It takes alot of time to get a ratio which suits you, plus the clutch looks very easy to wear out, so possibly as soon as you finish setting it up then its time to change the clutch.  Best of all you'll have to do the setting all over again ha ha!!

By the way, it is just what it looks like to me, not have chance to experience on one yet!!
11#
 樓主| hhxhkuroro 發表於 2010-7-31 18:24:23 | 只看該作者
回復 10# fatchickterian

thank you.. on the tb03... u think 2racing or tamiya better? the steering upgrade.... and d-max.... i think most of us.... LOCK it..... useless......
12#
fatchickterian 發表於 2010-8-3 11:29:07 | 只看該作者
回復 11# hhxhkuroro

In my experience (not much anyway), anything with bearings, "do not" use 3racing parts.  Tamiya's are much better fit and less gaps (tolerances), that's why Tamiya is much more expensive.
13#
fatchickterian 發表於 2010-8-3 11:36:37 | 只看該作者
回復 11# hhxhkuroro

I've got a question for you this time!  How's your VDF going, is it shooth? I'm thinking of buying one hee hee!
14#
 樓主| hhxhkuroro 發表於 2010-8-4 06:45:21 | 只看該作者
回復 13# fatchickterian

u need to buy VDF... only stock drift sooo good far better than my TB03, tb evo... D-maxx... by the way what motor do u use? maybe on my other chassis i use sensorless but on VDF i have sp pro stock. that's why feel much better.
15#
fatchickterian 發表於 2010-8-6 13:05:50 | 只看該作者
回復 14# hhxhkuroro

Yeah sensored motors are much smoother then sensorless, but I perfer sensorless on drift cars, it feels more wild hee hee! I use my sensored motor for touring car!
16#
 樓主| hhxhkuroro 發表於 2010-8-13 15:19:11 | 只看該作者
回復 15# fatchickterian

i use hobbywing senseless.... sometimes i feel like it take a long time to response.. and cannot start,,,,, need to back up then start..
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新玩家註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|小黑屋|RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 07:13 , Processed in 0.044575 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.