Red springs
soft T-plate
20 degree front (10 degree if I use NSX cover) 10 degree rear
Kyosho factory ball diff.
3#
 樓主| username 發表於 2006-8-22 16:09:28 | 只看該作者
Thank you for answering

Is it for RM chassie?

Have you added the Cha Cha? Is it essential?
The motormount, since I am just using kyosho motor, do I need to change?

Thank you again!
4#
mikewu 發表於 2006-8-22 16:16:47 | 只看該作者
原帖由 username 於 2006-8-22 16:09 發表
Thank you for answering

Is it for RM chassie?

Have you added the Cha Cha? Is it essential?
The motormount, since I am just using kyosho motor, do I need to change?

Thank you again!

That was my setting for MM..
But I am running about the same settings for RM as well...
Cha Cha is a must...  But RM Cha Cha might be a little harder to find in the market though..
Are you using Kyosho X speed motor?  If so, it's perfectly fine for MMS use...  I would say about 70 - 80% of people use Atomic Stock motor in MMS but I found X-speed has about the same speed (might be slightly slower) but more realiable and long lasting...
Have you got FET installed?
5#
 樓主| username 發表於 2006-8-22 16:24:42 | 只看該作者
原帖由 mikewu 於 2006-8-22 16:16 發表

That was my setting for MM..
But I am running about the same settings for RM as well...
Cha Cha is a must...  But RM Cha Cha might be a little harder to find in the market though..
Are you u ...

Thank you again for your quick response

My car was already FET, its one of those FET chassie
How do I change it to MM? can I still use my NSX cover for MM?
I heard alot of people say MM is faster, but does that mean I have to buy another T board for MM?

Thank you
6#
mikewu 發表於 2006-8-22 16:36:56 | 只看該作者
原帖由 username 於 2006-8-22 16:24 發表

Thank you again for your quick response

My car was already FET, its one of those FET chassie
How do I change it to MM? can I still use my NSX cover for MM?
I heard alot of people say MM  ...

Well, MM is not necessary "faster" but the weight distribution is a bit better than RM.... Although I prefer RM because I am getting used to it and I am not looking to be the fastest of the fastest.  But that is just my personal preference.  Most winning cars are MM though....  
In order to use NSX for MM, you need a "shorten" motor mount.  Go to any KWS stores and ask for a 94MM motor mount.  (Suggest ATOMIC product since it's more common in MMS)  Since you don't have "Cha Cha", get a 94mm use Cha Cha as well.  Besides that, some good tires (20/10 or 10/10, I use 10/10 for my NSX MM setting and the corners are super fast!), a Kyosho ball diff then you are ready to fly brother!  
Good luck...  keep asking if you have more questions!
7#
 樓主| username 發表於 2006-8-22 16:44:10 | 只看該作者
原帖由 mikewu 於 2006-8-22 16:36 發表

Well, MM is not necessary "faster" but the weight distribution is a bit better than RM.... Although I prefer RM because I am getting used to it and I am not looking to be the fastest  ...

Yeh I get your point, I werent looking to be the fastest, no point as its only a 800sq.ft. carpet, just want it to handle better as I just want to have fun, do I need to modify the shell? Can I carry on using the T board?

I will go to KWS have a look, thanks!
8#
mikewu 發表於 2006-8-22 16:50:31 | 只看該作者
原帖由 username 於 2006-8-22 16:44 發表

Yeh I get your point, I werent looking to be the fastest, no point as its only a 800sq.ft. carpet, just want it to handle better as I just want to have fun, do I need to modify the shell? Can ...

No necessary modification for the shell brother....
But a friendly advise...  The easiest setting I found for MMS, is use 98mm MM with Enzo cover.. 20 front 10 rear...  it gives you a little understeer when it still turn "into" the corners... a lot of fun as you wouldn't get frushrated after crashing a few laps....  I love that setting and would love to start again....
9#
 樓主| username 發表於 2006-8-22 17:01:56 | 只看該作者
yeh, but I love the NSX shell though...if I descide to go for the Enzo later on, does that mean I have to buy another motor mount?

So if I buy the 94mm motor mount and 94mm cha cha, that will change the car to MM?
If I just sa 94mm mount, will they know its the "shorten mount"?

Sorry to be painful, just I hate wasting time and money on something that I cannot use
10#
mikewu 發表於 2006-8-22 17:07:10 | 只看該作者
原帖由 username 於 2006-8-22 17:01 發表
yeh, but I love the NSX shell though...if I descide to go for the Enzo later on, does that mean I have to buy another motor mount?

So if I buy the 94mm motor mount and 94mm cha cha, that will ch ...

Hmm... if I remember correctly, the only different for the 94mm cha cha and 98mm cha cha is the plate only, which cost you less than $50.... but the motor mount will be different... so  you'll need a different motor mount......
I suggest you get a 94mm Cha cha and motor mount and stick with NSX covers..  they are nice cover to play with as well... nothing is wrong with them...
besides, I think the 350Z covers also uses 94mm wheelbase...
Go to Action Hobby, they should provide you many valuable advises....
david6680 該用戶已被刪除
11#
david6680 發表於 2006-8-22 17:07:36 | 只看該作者
都係個句,rm無mm咁好飛同定。新手都係play mm enzo 好d。
12#
 樓主| username 發表於 2006-8-22 17:10:13 | 只看該作者
原帖由 mikewu 於 2006-8-22 17:07 發表

Hmm... if I remember correctly, the only different for the 94mm cha cha and 98mm cha cha is the plate only, which cost you less than $50.... but the motor mount will be different... so  you'll  ...

Well, you know, once I have got it sorted, I know who to thank for first!!
You have given me some great advise in such short period of time!
Thanks alot bro!
13#
mikewu 發表於 2006-8-22 17:14:50 | 只看該作者
原帖由 username 於 2006-8-22 17:10 發表

Well, you know, once I have got it sorted, I know who to thank for first!!
You have given me some great advise in such short period of time!
Thanks alot bro!

No problem brother... just want everyone to have as much fun with RC as I do......
When are you planning on going to MMS again?
14#
 樓主| username 發表於 2006-8-22 17:22:49 | 只看該作者
原帖由 mikewu 於 2006-8-22 17:14 發表

No problem brother... just want everyone to have as much fun with RC as I do......
When are you planning on going to MMS again?

I cant go this weekend, probably next weekend or during the week (if I can be bothered to bring the whole kit to Admiralty to work and to Mon Kok). You english seems pretty foreign, where are you from? could you show me a pic of your car so I can come say hi if I see it!
15#
mikewu 發表於 2006-8-22 17:29:35 | 只看該作者
原帖由 username 於 2006-8-22 17:22 發表

I cant go this weekend, probably next weekend or during the week (if I can be bothered to bring the whole kit to Admiralty to work and to Mon Kok). You english seems pretty foreign, where are ...

I don't go there constantly... just once in a very great while.....  but if you decide to go, send me a PM and we can arrange something.  Trust me, you wouldn't find my car even I send you pictures since I like to try different shells all the time...
My English is so so la...  result of being in the States too long...
16#
 樓主| username 發表於 2006-8-22 17:46:02 | 只看該作者
原帖由 mikewu 於 2006-8-22 17:29 發表

I don't go there constantly... just once in a very great while.....  but if you decide to go, send me a PM and we can arrange something.  Trust me, you wouldn't find my car even I send you pict ...

Where do you go? I have never been to CT before, what is the place like? I found the staff werent too friendly in RCMMS, I shall send you a PM if I do go!!

I was in UK for a long while too, just re-located back here
17#
mikewu 發表於 2006-8-22 18:13:29 | 只看該作者
原帖由 username 於 2006-8-22 17:46 發表

Where do you go? I have never been to CT before, what is the place like? I found the staff werent too friendly in RCMMS, I shall send you a PM if I do go!!

I was in UK for a long while too, ...

I usually go to MMS and I have only been to CT once... Yes, the keeper of MMS is a bit rude but he has no harm....  You just have to get use to his attitude and you'll be fine....  in fact, he helps out a lot of newbies and give valuable information.
CT's people are super nice.  I remember the only time I was there I didn't feel alone at all....  however, their track is a bit too small for my taste (and skills) and it's a more tricky track compare with MMS...
Besides, I play 1:18 offroad in MMS once a while too....
Let me know if you are going.
UK huh, I recently.. well, about 3 years ago, I moved back after 10 years over there... Don't like it here much but what are you gonna do when all the oppotunately are in this side of the world.....
18#
 樓主| username 發表於 2006-8-22 19:01:43 | 只看該作者
原帖由 mikewu 於 2006-8-22 18:13 發表

I usually go to MMS and I have only been to CT once... Yes, the keeper of MMS is a bit rude but he has no harm....  You just have to get use to his attitude and you'll be fine....  in fact, he  ...

I see, I thought the track was quite good on MMS, I came back earlier this year, been in UK around same time as you, still trying to get used to life in HK! Well its been nice knowing you and I will PM you if I go!
19#
mikewu 發表於 2006-8-23 00:39:31 | 只看該作者
原帖由 username 於 2006-8-22 19:01 發表

I see, I thought the track was quite good on MMS, I came back earlier this year, been in UK around same time as you, still trying to get used to life in HK! Well its been nice knowing you and ...

Sigh.... took me a long long time to get use to living here in HK.... Everyone is all about "Sing K", drinking and playing MJ... and none of them I am interested in......  RC is my only friend....
20#
 樓主| username 發表於 2006-8-23 09:13:11 | 只看該作者
原帖由 mikewu 於 2006-8-23 00:39 發表

Sigh.... took me a long long time to get use to living here in HK.... Everyone is all about "Sing K", drinking and playing MJ... and none of them I am interested in......  RC is my on ...

Yup! Its all about people getting jam packed in a tiny space here, when I was back in UK, life was much more fun, go out cruising in my car, race with my friends, but now, doing simple tasks like shopping in Mon Kok, its all jam packed...proper human traffic jam...well...have to live with it and get used to it, I sure do hope no more of these Mini z tracks close down...they were everywhere few years ago, but now, only 2 left, un-believable, but I am sure they will survive!
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新玩家註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|小黑屋|RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 02:49 , Processed in 0.041285 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.