收起左側

12月25號玩完的感想

[複製鏈接]
22年 發表於 2012-1-3 16:09:29 | 顯示全部樓層

義茄潺真身仲有型~~ 點會唔係車見車撞0者 O..............sorry,再度離題。
clark gable[1].jpg
supertenchung 發表於 2012-1-3 21:46:01 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 coolcooleric 的帖子

hi C hing, just friendly discussion, of couse, accident is accident and can't be avoided, but it will bear different level of responsibility. Accident can;t be avoid can;t stop you being claimed by the victim, of course, if you intend to hit and recklessly drive your RC to hit a man, it is undoubted is criminal, on the other side, you have not intended, but just accidental hit a man then, most likely it is not criminal, but it still entitle the victim to claim you. Like Golf, most of the golfer (even for those weekend golfer) will buy a insurance. Because you really don;t know, whom your ball will hit in a large golf course. Anyway, just friendly discussion.
Marksman 發表於 2012-1-3 23:57:37 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 supertenchung 的帖子

Good discussion x 2

其實我想問大家在玩具時有勿勳機要去故意傷人?
supertenchung 發表於 2012-1-4 12:37:29 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 Marksman 的帖子

to certain extend, recklessly is enough, i.e. You drive your RC in a non-reasonable way, totally not care the safety of the other and then injury incurred is already suffice for criminal liability, no need for intention. Of course, if you have intention, then your criminal liability will be heavier. Anyway, just friendly discussion.
Marksman 發表於 2012-1-4 14:02:34 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 Marksman 於 2012-1-4 14:03 編輯

回復 supertenchung 的帖子

Thanks for further explaination. More question - how to define a recklessly or careless driving on a track / circuit when an accident happened? Real car race have a group of judge on site but how to define it when people playing a toy on the playground? Just friendly discussion, not a challenge.

My preference is that no matter other people have intention or careless or no intention on their driving, we should stay alert on our own safety instead of thinking others are bad guys or not. Be proactive to protect yourself is always far better than rely on people who don't know.
supertenchung 發表於 2012-1-4 19:00:16 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 Marksman 的帖子

Dear C hing, right, u are very right, be proactive yourself is always far better than rely on people who don't know. Driving a RC car is really like the case in playing golf in green, u may occasionally heard there is a case in court about a guy claim another guy for being hit by a golf ball. I have a memory few months ago, a IT manager claim a rich man for being hit.
You are very smart and know the magic of the game, that is how to define a recklessly or careless driving? The court will presume there is a reasonable man at the same age and same sex with  the defendent, to see whether this reasonable man will drive with the same way with the dedendent, if yes, then it most likely not careless, but if the defeatant standard is far behind below a reasonable man, then it is likely to be so. For example, we most likely drive on track, but one guy full throttle and drive his RC into a cloud of people who are not in track and reckless not care it would hit some body or not, then it is most likely reckless, say a victim suddently jump into the track and being hit by a RC car, then is is less chance to be reckless and the chance that he can get compensation is even less.  But one thing i can imagine, say one day, one man being hit by a RC and very painful or little bone break, then ambulance need to be called and sent to hospital, then if the victim is very trouble and insist to create a case, then he can report to the policeman in the ER, then a case will be created. That is the same situation as playing golf. It can;t say golf is only a sport, then there is total no responsibility,  you better to see my ball and avoid being hit. Anyway, it is very diffcult to discuss in so short word here, but this is just some kind of simple example. And many factor will be involved in the real world cases.
I understand, i am little trouble to discuss those boring thing here, let play RC together! YEAH!
JasonLeung 發表於 2012-1-4 19:22:58 | 顯示全部樓層
遙控車雖然係玩具,但係唔小心玩都會令人受傷
我老豆後生果陣都鐘意玩車仔,果個年代無車場依D野,個個都係就咁係街玩,係公園玩
佢以前好鐘意去維園放車,後來發生左單野有人係維園俾遙控車撞斷腳,報紙登埋出黎
之後好多時公園管理員見人放車都會去趕人,警察見人係街邊放又趕,
係無地方玩之下佢就慢慢唔玩嚕~
supertenchung 發表於 2012-1-4 20:18:32 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 supertenchung 的帖子

be truth, Playing gasoline big scale helicopter is a high risk game. Don;t say hit a person, say, hit a Benz S350, then already enough to make you trouble
Marksman 發表於 2012-1-4 20:33:03 | 顯示全部樓層
I never park my car nearby the track
Marco明 發表於 2012-1-4 23:43:24 | 顯示全部樓層
Marksman 發表於 2012-1-4 14:02
回復 supertenchung 的帖子

Thanks for further explaination. More question - how to define a reckle ...

'Be proactive to protect yourself is always far better than rely on people who don't know'

金句~~~完全贊同
coolcooleric 發表於 2012-1-4 23:54:39 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 supertenchung 的帖子

Just wondering in wt circumstances would be a criminal law or a civil law ?
Is it depend on whether the driver hv intention or not ? ( I mean in playing rc not a real car)
hk_sdu 發表於 2012-1-5 00:06:31 | 顯示全部樓層
Still remember the TKO RC heli accidient case?
http://paper.wenweipo.com/2008/01/14/HK0801140005.htm

The result, no kidding, I remember the news said he end up being  put in the jail. Anyone can confirm?
http://the-sun.on.cc/cnt/news/20100319/00412_004.html
supertenchung 發表於 2012-1-5 00:24:37 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 coolcooleric 的帖子

Just in very very simple word, Intention is not necessary in assault, you 無心 hurt him still most likely have criminal liability. But if you have intention, then the case will be worst! Say, the prosecution will charge you some more heavier indictment. Moreover, if you have intended to do so, then there not any mitigating factor for the judge sentencing decision. Just a very very example, say, assault max penalty is 5 year, then that one have intention may 5 year, and that 無心 is only 2 year. For the civil, no matter u have intention or not, the victim still entitle to bring a civil action against you. Intention or not may affect how much compensation the victim can get. It is a very very difficult question to discuss here. Once again, it is only some kind of friendly discussion and not any kind of formal legal advice.  But the case is exactly like the one stated in the newspaper. First is criminal, after that, it depends the victim claim you or not, if yes, then it is civil.
爆水喉 發表於 2012-1-8 10:01:02 | 顯示全部樓層
小弟都好怕果d唔守規則既朋友仔,所以我通常都係平日去mx度玩,玩得安全之外又有包場既感覺
爆水喉 發表於 2012-1-8 12:54:41 | 顯示全部樓層
如果真係得一個人,我就唔入喇,小弟入親去都有個志同道合既好兄弟一齊去,有好多時平日入去全日都係得我同我朋友,兩架車玩晒成個場,你話過引唔過引
ikesan 發表於 2012-1-8 14:46:49 | 顯示全部樓層
爆水喉 發表於 2012-1-8 12:54
如果真係得一個人,我就唔入喇,小弟入親去都有個志同道合既好兄弟一齊去,有好多時平日入去全日都係得我同我朋 ...

讃同!三五知巳一斉玩車真係人生一大楽事!
angryboy 發表於 2012-1-8 16:39:59 | 顯示全部樓層
爆水喉 發表於 2012-1-8 12:54
如果真係得一個人,我就唔入喇,小弟入親去都有個志同道合既好兄弟一齊去,有好多時平日入去全日都係得我同我朋 ...

一個人包場至過引
Marksman 發表於 2012-1-8 18:37:40 | 顯示全部樓層
包場或無朋支玩的時候就最好搞set 車, 整一樣試一樣好爽的.

三五知己走埋一齊, 一定忙著爆菊花的
ford 發表於 2012-1-8 19:21:37 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 ford 於 2012-1-8 19:21 編輯

回復 爆水喉 的帖子

爆師兄我記得你同thomas有一日同我哋爭包場
下次閒曰約埋你吔倆個 e-maxx 大戰 savage.ok?
我d friend都好掛住你哋
Marksman 發表於 2012-1-8 21:31:28 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 ford 的帖子

話時話我都未攞部Slayer同你地d 大脚走走
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新玩家註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|小黑屋|RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:13 , Processed in 0.053493 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.