新玩家註冊
搜索
返回列表 發新帖
樓主: camlchris
收起左側

DELTA EAGLE 1/8

[複製鏈接]
polarbear 發表於 2009-6-6 20:00:44 | 顯示全部樓層
[quote]I never seen PB raced in HK in 80's.  I think, PB was a very innovative company at that time.
I remeber , DELTA & Associated was popular in the early 80's.

Hello,
The PB independent suspension did a very impressive job in HK. Mr Cheng Wai Hung got 2nd position in the invitation race at Tai Po where Kondo  (Kyosho 4Wd phantom, Ishihara Delta Eagle, Christopher Cheung was driving a OPS powered Kyosho Phantom) In those days, Niki Kwong, James Choi are also Phantom 4wd /OS drivers. I remebered it was raining in the race, Cheung put on rear wiht thread cut in but results in not good. However, he qualified very well in day one and TVB had reported these.

Cheers Chrisphotor and all you buddy drivers in those days.
polarbear 發表於 2009-6-6 20:05:42 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 polarbear 於 2009-6-6 20:12 編輯

The "eagle" drivers of Pan car CK 800 series namely: Lam Jo Kee, Dick Lam and his son,  The second tiers of Delta 2wd drivers were just to quote a few Yeung Ngai Nang,  Lai Wai Wah etc, Jimmy Chu, Benz Yuen etc
the 3rd tiers at P4 era were Greg Lau, Yeung's brothers, team of Blue Bird, Sze Luen Fat,

Sorry I can'T quote all but at many as I can...

Cheers,
polarbear 發表於 2009-6-6 20:18:23 | 顯示全部樓層
Christopher if you are here, do you remember you threw your transmitter from the driver stand at Wanchai in the 1st Asian Invitation. We all witness how u a great driver had improved himself to be a hero to many.

In the early days of Serpent 2speed 4wd rossi engine, the eagle single speend OPS could beat them with a big gap.

CHeers
tiger1 發表於 2017-6-10 13:59:04 來自手機 | 顯示全部樓層
好正
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新玩家註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|小黑屋|RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房

GMT+8, 2024-3-19 10:30 , Processed in 0.028430 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.