some crazy thoughts (need more ideas)

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
800mah 發表於 2008-4-21 23:27:06 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

遊客登錄

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?新玩家註冊

x
do u think i can fit a mini-z PCB and a micro servo in here?
the original slot is for a 130 motor.
and the bottom of the car has a 2xAAA compartment
2#
GTRTam 發表於 2008-4-22 02:41:37 | 只看該作者
Hmmm, the pcb runs 4.8v but you only have 2 cell space is the major problem. Second is the servo coz' there are 5 wires coming out from the pcb to drive the servo motor & the VR but mini servo has 3 only ( +ve, -ve & signal ). You need professional knowledge of electronics to figure out if it works or not.
3#
Aurora 發表於 2008-4-22 09:47:52 | 只看該作者
It's kinda do-able--I once did a team losi 1/36 Micro T mod with a Lit AD 'BET' band board.  All you have to do, if you can find a Team losi 1/36 micro-T steering servo, and it is a 5 wires servo which is a perfect match for AD or BET or even 2.4G ko propo board.

In terms of power, you could consider using some mini lithium power batteries (such as the micro-T pack) or 1/2-1/3 AAA which is also adopted by the micro T.

Or if you fancy something more elaborate, the attached picture also shown my AWD 2.4G conversion made earlier, with a Spektrum system, and you could use whatever electronics you like so as long it fits...

Good luck!
4#
 樓主| 800mah 發表於 2008-4-22 20:55:28 | 只看該作者
原帖由 GTRTam 於 2008-4-22 02:41 發表
Hmmm, the pcb runs 4.8v but you only have 2 cell space is the major problem. Second is the servo coz' there are 5 wires coming out from the pcb to drive the servo motor & the VR but mini servo has 3 o ...

the wiring is not a problem, coz what people do with stnadard servos on mini-z pcb is to remove the pcb inside the mini-servo and wire the four/five wires of the mini-z pcb directly onto the servo motor and VR.  

the problem is
how to find a servo of the correst size, and how to do the linkages.
5#
Aurora 發表於 2008-4-22 22:41:25 | 只看該作者
Looking at the scale of this car, I would say if you can find a similar size of servo to micro T, it should fit into your car no problem.  The linkage part, well, that you just gonna figure out yourself la.

For now, I think I will sit tight and wait for the D'nano, which is approximately the same size as your car...
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新玩家註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|小黑屋|RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 18:57 , Processed in 0.052487 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.