[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
Bluebird 發表於 2008-5-28 01:01:01 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

遊客登錄

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?新玩家註冊

x
I just bought F248 & FXX.
The original formula; when you turn left it is very easy (or must) to turn 180 degree (uncontrilable).  But it is normal/good to turn right.
There is less problem on FXX. Any suggestion to solve it.?
Actually, I prefer to play Mini-z with original motor & esc (FET), it's more fun.
2#
GTRTam 發表於 2008-5-28 01:31:42 | 只看該作者
This kind of car is similar to 1/12. Rear H-plate tweaks to help the car turns. If one side is not tweaking, the car will spin. The original plastic H-plate is not tweaking well. You can help by loosen & tighten the H-plate srcews & check again and you can tweak the rear end by hand to the side which is not tweaking & check again if both sides tweaks equal amount by putting the car with batteries on flat surface & lift the front wheels. When you lift right ft wheels, remember how much you lift until you see the right side of the rear wheel lift too, same on left side. Both side must be equal lift before you see the rear wheel lift. You can do in opposite as well which is by lifting the rear wheels & check the front wheel in same manner.

Last Sunday, I was helping one of my friend to set up his new car & same problem as you. It was solved by replace an option H-plate. If you're running at home wooden floor, you probably won't need an option graphite H-plate. The reason is running on wooden floor traps dust very easy & I can say it's no traction at all when compares to carpet or RCP track. Generally, softer is for less traction & harder for high traction. Spinning on one side is a very common problem on beginner so don't worry, it's not related on skills.

Hope this help.

[ 本帖最後由 GTRTam 於 2008-5-28 01:32 編輯 ]
3#
Molala2 發表於 2008-5-28 01:43:06 | 只看該作者
u need:

1.PN/ATOMIC 20 degree front tire + rim
2.PN 8 degree or atomic 10 degree rear tire + rim
3.kyosho original spring set, use the yellow one
4. atomic double point h-plate
5. 40W shock oil for cha cha
6. kyosho 30000w gear diff grease for the dear diff, no need buy ball diff, i use this method which works well in both mms and ct, no need to tune and re-lube and re-tune and re-lube a ball diff, low maintenance work.
7. if ur running 2.4g broad, use atomic ball bearing stock motor, no need add fet
8. atomc king pin, add some 40w shock oil to lube it.

the car is fast enough but of coz u cant compare its low  rpm power with those greatly modified awd(s). it is funny enough as i found it
4#
 樓主| Bluebird 發表於 2008-5-29 00:52:45 | 只看該作者
Thanks a lot
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新玩家註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|小黑屋|RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 15:52 , Processed in 0.027686 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.