樓主: mikewu
打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

E-zilla can be so much fun.......

[複製鏈接]
1#
PRiNCe 發表於 2006-2-28 05:09:32 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Skyline 於 2006-2-27 15:05 發表

haha, that is, that's the way we enjoy the spirit of playing RC .... off-road, off the road, play your favourite RC cars in almost all terrains .... and U can simply control your powerful wea ...

Oh guys, you are all so lucky, i can't wait until i get back to HK for summer!! off-roading at FSY with you guys look so fun

how does the e-zilla compare with the other GP trucks on the track? surely if all trucks are running at the same time on the track (different types of trucks EP and GP) it wil create havoc and alot of crashes I want to know more! is sunday like a 'free bash day' for everyone? it seems so exciting

haha Skyline didn't poisin me with the off-roading scene i was poisoned long long ago
2#
PRiNCe 發表於 2006-3-4 04:29:22 | 顯示全部樓層
The official E-Zilla speed is about 22mph (about 38km/h) which is same as E-Maxx, that isn't very fast, how come you guys say it is very fast i am suprised because some forums in the UK say the E-Zilla's speed is only 'reasonable'
3#
PRiNCe 發表於 2006-3-7 04:08:04 | 顯示全部樓層
Nice montoya! i haven't seen you or your E-Maxx here for a while now! the Brushless system looks awesome especially with the gorillamaxx chassis, nice
4#
PRiNCe 發表於 2006-3-9 04:14:25 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 orange00 於 2006-3-8 10:28 發表

No la, I want to buy one for my TLT-1.
Because sooner later, most of the parts are replace by something else.

haaa why? TLT-1 is a crawler? if you put such a powerful motor in it, the gearbox will be crushed and it will wheelie every time you touch the trottle it will be crazy and this motor is fro twin motor monsters which weigh over 4kg...your TLT-1 will 'sik fei'
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新玩家註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|小黑屋|RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房

GMT+8, 2024-5-25 19:56 , Processed in 0.031466 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.